Cheap ammo!!

canuckchap

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
525   0   0
Was at everyones favorite place to bash in Ottawa tonight. (you know, Lebaron)

Low and Behold, they had UMC .223 at $72something per 200
and UMC 9mm 115gr at $53 per 250
 
Was gonna drop by to pick some up but the website says they're already sold out within a few days wth?
 
march 9

I was there tonight, March 9th.
I too saw the "sold out" on their website...almost didn't ask...glad I did. They still had some. Looked like about at least 2000rnds of the 9mm visible behind the cash, and who knows how much .223

FYI they alsohave rem sps 700 tacticals at $612 less the lebaron club 10%

Was gonna drop by to pick some up but the website says they're already sold out within a few days wth?
 
Just went tonight, picked up 3 boxes of 223, cashier said stocks are getting low. Saw they had 700 sps in 30.06 and 270 for something like 450$.
 
Back
Top Bottom