Cheap target slugs

Onagoth

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Location
The moon
Is there any sources of cheap bulk 12g rifled slugs? These seem to get used at most multigun matches and I am just wondering if I can buy them in bulk and save some $$$.

Low recoil ones are preferred, but not essential.

Thanks
 
We're going to be bringing in 25 packs of slugs in the near future. They will more than likely be around $22-23.50 a box of 25...just depends on what my freight ends up being. I'm going to bring a few cases in with my next order, try some and if I like them we'll keep them in stock.

Ryan
 
We're going to be bringing in 25 packs of slugs in the near future. They will more than likely be around $22-23.50 a box of 25...just depends on what my freight ends up being. I'm going to bring a few cases in with my next order, try some and if I like them we'll keep them in stock.

Ryan

Cool, any low recoil by chance?

Its too bad you guys are so far from me :(
 
If we get them in before the Aug 8th shoot at the Napanee Range I'll be bringing a large quantity with me. We can ship as well. I want to try them first before selling them.
 
They just came in, $195 a case of 250 or $21.99 a box of 25. S&B, 1 oz rifled slugs, reduced recoil. I put a box thru my 12.5 Grizzly and 500 Mossberg with no problems.

Ryan
 
They just came in, $195 a case of 250 or $21.99 a box of 25. S&B, 1 oz rifled slugs, reduced recoil. I put a box thru my 12.5 Grizzly and 500 Mossberg with no problems.

Ryan

where you located chemist?

also any non low recoil? maybe Increased recoil?:rockOn:

no but seriously now any normal loads?:)
 
Back
Top Bottom