N noi Regular EE Expired Rating - 75% 3 1 0 Aug 9, 2009 #1 Whats the cheapest non surplus center fire rifle ammo?
Grizzlypeg CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 80 0 0 Location Winnipeg Aug 9, 2009 #2 What calibre?
G Ghostsaww Regular EE Expired Rating - 89.1% 55 7 2 Aug 9, 2009 #3 Probably .223. If you're talking any cal.
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Aug 10, 2009 #4 Winchester White Box seems to be the least expensive. No matter what brand, you'd have to try a box to see if your firearm shoots it well.
Winchester White Box seems to be the least expensive. No matter what brand, you'd have to try a box to see if your firearm shoots it well.
satcom Regular Rating - 97.1% 33 1 0 Location Oakville, ON Aug 10, 2009 #5 Remington UMC in .223 is about $0.57 per round, non-bulk.
D DASQ Regular EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Aug 10, 2009 #6 Where the hell do people even find WWB. I usually only find the slightly fancier boxes that costs 50% more.
Where the hell do people even find WWB. I usually only find the slightly fancier boxes that costs 50% more.
R redleg CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 41 0 0 Location Calgary Aug 10, 2009 #7 PMC 223 is $469/1000 Swiss GP11 is $269/480rds (as cheap as most 308 and match grade to boot)
jennis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location Nurburgring Aug 10, 2009 #8 Tell me more of this GP 11, would it be the cats ass in my 700P
jennis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location Nurburgring Aug 10, 2009 #9 PM Sent to my newest best friend
jennis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location Nurburgring Aug 10, 2009 #10 I should not drink and 'surf' , I will beat myself with a coat hanger now.....
Stevo CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 125 0 0 Location NW Alberta Aug 10, 2009 #11 jennis said: I should not drink and 'surf' , I will beat myself with a coat hanger now..... Click to expand... LOL. You mean you can't shoot 7.5x55 in a .308?
jennis said: I should not drink and 'surf' , I will beat myself with a coat hanger now..... Click to expand... LOL. You mean you can't shoot 7.5x55 in a .308?
jennis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location Nurburgring Aug 10, 2009 #12 On that one , noooooooooooooooooooooooo I got so caught up in the prospect of an 'untapped' deal I did not take into account the 'finer' details
On that one , noooooooooooooooooooooooo I got so caught up in the prospect of an 'untapped' deal I did not take into account the 'finer' details
Stevo CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 125 0 0 Location NW Alberta Aug 10, 2009 #13 I'm sure I had read on the interweb that the two were interchangeable. Maybe you could get your 700P rebarreled to it?
I'm sure I had read on the interweb that the two were interchangeable. Maybe you could get your 700P rebarreled to it?
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Aug 10, 2009 #14 I be honest, after reading his comment about using it in a 700P I looked up the GP11 again just to make sure I hadn't read something wrong.
I be honest, after reading his comment about using it in a 700P I looked up the GP11 again just to make sure I hadn't read something wrong.
jennis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location Nurburgring Aug 10, 2009 #15 I saw GP 11 and 308 in the same reference and got excited.....