Cheapest non-surplus centerfire ammo?

Balthazar

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Is it the .223? (at around $0.50 each).

Any other caliber in that price range or less? (no rimfire or corrosive ammo)

I think you can find cheap 30-30 rounds for around $0.75 each.

What else?
 
Remington UMC .223 = $11.99 at Bass Pro!

And it did this outta my new Stevens 200! 100m

IMG00090-20100415-2054.jpg
 
I've been watching too, and buying up all the 13-15$ boxes I can find. Most stores have raised their price, there are still the odd boxes, but most not.

I just bought some Federal Powershok .30-30 for $18.49, and Winchester CXP2 Powerpoint in .30-30 for $17.99 .....:yingyang:....both 170 grains, and both from CT in the GTA.

Oddly enough, the 150-grain soft-point offerings were far more expensive? :confused:

I'm on a quest now to find and load-up on cheaper factory .30-30 wherever I can find it.....:redface:....I'll reload too, of course, but I just didn't feel "right" about having a firearm without at least some ammunition to feed it. :wave:

Of course, the same thinking made me buy SA 7.62x51mm packs for my .308's......:D
 
Back
Top Bottom