chinese non corrosive 7.62X39, anybody try out?

clark zlm

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
remove please!

just got 1 case, haven't try it yet, anybody shoot it already? $399 free shipping, wow! Chinese made all ammo non corrosive after 1970, hope more Chinese MS ammo come into Canada sell same price like other MS ammo.
 
Last edited:
just got 1 case, haven't try it yet, anybody shoot it already? $399 free shipping, wow! Chinese made all ammo non corrosive after 1970, hope more Chinese MS ammo come into Canada sell same price like other MS ammo.

I've used it in two bolt action rifles and a scoped SKS. It shoots as well or better than any of the corrosive 7.62x39 on the market.

If you're shooting it in a milsurp, it will be fine. Some commercial rifles may have issues with the hard milspec primers.

Both of my commercial rifles had no issues at all.
 
I have shot tonnes of it out of a Mini 30 and never had light primer strikes. I have found it to be some of the most accurate stuff out of my CZ858.
 
Back
Top Bottom