Thanks for the comments...but lock is on left side...did they make lefties back then? Photo shop? Can the image be reversed if that's what it is?
Thanks for the comments...but lock is on left side...did they make lefties back then? Photo shop? Can the image be reversed if that's what it is?
Photo technology produced the reversed image. That is just how it was. Images being reproduced from the originals can be corrected.
Thanks for the comments...but lock is on left side...did they make lefties back then? Photo shop? Can the image be reversed if that's what it is?
Too bad....I was kind of hoping it was real.
I wonder if the photographers realized the implications of their work. Most photos of the era are "normal", but not all. Was there some reason to this?
Too bad....I was kind of hoping it was real.
I wonder if the photographers realized the implications of their work. Most photos of the era are "normal", but not all. Was there some reason to this?
Flintlock in civil war??
CG



























