CMP Expert Grade M1 Garand birthday present

Awesome gun. Also interesting that it came off Gunbroker. I often look and wished I could buy but I guess there is a way.

Yup! Where there is a will there is a way... OIF Exporting in Ohio bought it for me off Gunbroker, then exported it to Prophet River & they shipped it to me.

As mentioned before, to me it was worth it to have a CMP Garand that I knew the mileage on... Many of the offerings you see, you've no idea what the rifle has been through... Many are rode hard & put away wet as they say...

Cheers
Jay
 
Yup! Where there is a will there is a way... OIF Exporting in Ohio bought it for me off Gunbroker, then exported it to Prophet River & they shipped it to me.

As mentioned before, to me it was worth it to have a CMP Garand that I knew the mileage on... Many of the offerings you see, you've no idea what the rifle has been through... Many are rode hard & put away wet as they say...

Cheers
Jay

If the three import/export companies I have used I preferred the Prophet river experience over the other two
 
And just for the record, this is my FIRST 30-06 rifle ever! lol
Just a word of caution to anyone listening... New caliber discoveries can be problematic...

I now have TWO 30-06 rifles after Cabelas put a SuperLite Tikka T3x on sale... Friggen thing shoots like a laser with Norma ammo!
 
And just for the record, this is my FIRST 30-06 rifle ever! lol
And... Now I have two 30-06 rifles after picking up a Tikka T3x in 30-06 lol!

Oh, and I placed 2nd today at EOSC's Milsurp Match with my M1 Garand shooting factory PPU ammo. It's such a beauty!
 
I just received a cmp expert grade garand from down south. I cannot find ammo for this thing anywhere unfortunately. I ordered the Garand gear plug but waiting on that to come.
 
Back
Top Bottom