tigertrout
Regular
- Location
- Land of the barking dog
Now for your basic membership you will only get 5 free serial number searches when you used to get 40, every one after that
will cost you $25 bucks. Now if that isn't a cash grab I don't know what is. I do not know about you but my salary did not go up
enough to off set those costs.
I complained to the nice young lady on the phone and said that I would appreciate that she bring my concerns to someone higher-up
she said she would. If enough people complain maybe they will rethink.
I refused to take out membership, their loss.
will cost you $25 bucks. Now if that isn't a cash grab I don't know what is. I do not know about you but my salary did not go up
enough to off set those costs.
I complained to the nice young lady on the phone and said that I would appreciate that she bring my concerns to someone higher-up
she said she would. If enough people complain maybe they will rethink.
I refused to take out membership, their loss.


















































