Collection of ammunition

8x60 is a rimmed 8mm. It looks somethink like a 303 brit. My rifle is a double rifle made in the '20s. uses 0.318 bullets. Barnes supplies these, on request. Same price as .323" bullets. My rifle only superimposes with the 150 gr Barnes X.

DSCN0362.jpg
 
Guy80 are you looking for boxed older ammo , just indiviual rare rounds or what? Can you list some of the ammunition calibers and manufacturers you are looking for. I have different loose ammo laying around and a few discontinued full boxes but i need to know what you want in particular for your collection, sil vous plait.:wave:
 
I want a copy of each class!

it would take too long to list because I already have over 250 different caliber!

I propose that the ammunition you have, and I would see if I have!

I can send you the list is that I have a friend!


Je recherche un exemplaire de chaque calibre!

il serait trop long a enumerer car j'en possede deja plus de 250 calibre différent!

Proposer moi les munition que vous possedé et je verrais si je l'ai!!

Je peut vous envoyer la liste de se que je possede par email!!
 
Back
Top Bottom