Colt Navy balls

I have a Uberti 1851 Colt .36 replica and cast .375 balls for it using a Lee mold which I bought from Track of the Wolf in the U.S.
If your gun is an antique you could measure the cylinder bores to find the size needed.
Black powder supplies are not easy to come by in the Vancouver area that is why I cast my own projectiles.
Sorry I can't help you on where to buy in Edmonton.
 
Does anyone know where you can buy recast 36 calibre balls for a Colt 1851?

I am in Edmonton

Thanks
Not sure about buying "recast" but I always found 80 grain .375 roundballs from Wholesale Sports in both Speer and Hornady. They are pretty cheap and both shot well in my Uberti 51 repros.
 
I know it is a matter of holding your breath but Wholesale Sports has them on their Website. In store they seem to be hit and miss but a phonecall should solve that. They are like 10 bucks for 100
 
Back
Top Bottom