Nice looking 41 LC bullets...
I bought a special 41 caliber Round ball mold from england just for the 41 RF Ammo.
I just bought a Colt new line in 41 RF cal so i will get a chance to try the Rd ball mold with some cases i have like the Dixie cases with off set 22 blanks.
The Rd ball mold was like $25 i forget who in england i bought it off but its very good quality for the money.
I bought a special 41 caliber Round ball mold from england just for the 41 RF Ammo.
I just bought a Colt new line in 41 RF cal so i will get a chance to try the Rd ball mold with some cases i have like the Dixie cases with off set 22 blanks.
The Rd ball mold was like $25 i forget who in england i bought it off but its very good quality for the money.


















































