Farlsincharge
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Saskatchewan
Okay, I am new to this area so please have patience. I see there is a SAA chambered in 44 special for sale in the EE. It is expensive but man is it nice. I can see myself forking out that kind of money for a "modern calibre" in an antique, however it would have to be exactly what I wanted.
Is there such a thing as a pre 1898 SAA in 44 special with a 5 1/2" barrel?
I know this is probably akin to newbies in the black rifle section asking "what is a non restricted black gun?" For that I apologise.
Basically I am looking for a lettered antique chambered in and capable of shooting smokeless loads. Is there anything else out there that fits this criteria?
Thanks guys
Is there such a thing as a pre 1898 SAA in 44 special with a 5 1/2" barrel?
I know this is probably akin to newbies in the black rifle section asking "what is a non restricted black gun?" For that I apologise.
Basically I am looking for a lettered antique chambered in and capable of shooting smokeless loads. Is there anything else out there that fits this criteria?
Thanks guys


















































