Colt Thunderer Parts?

89diesel

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Location
SK
Is there anywhere to get parts for a 41 cal 1877 Colt Thunderer other than coltparts.com? I've sent a couple emails and tried phoning over the course of 2 months, but no answer to either.

I'm mainly looking for a couple cylinder stops. Dixiegunworks has the cast ones but I was hoping to get machined type.
 
Numrich/e-gunparts

ETA: http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Products.aspx?catid=7369

Looks like they are sold out of cylinder stops.
 
I haven't had any problems with Coltparts.com but I am working on a 1849 Pocket could be that if they don't have what they can sell they don't give a sh#t.
Just my $2.50 worth adjusted for inflation
 
here is Coltparts.com policy regarding email:
-------------------------------------------------------
November 1, 2007
The following is our policy: this policy supersedes all pre-existing policies.
All prices are subject to change without notification.
<>
Internet

E-mail Us: Due to the fact that so many E-mail addresses are made up identities, we cannot identify these identities with our records when your orders are received. We cannot serve your needs unless we have your name, address and telephone number. The first time you E-mail us and from then on just your name. We will not acknowledge E-mail without this information except to reiterate, "PLEASE READ POLICY" [QUOTE\]
 
here is Coltparts.com policy regarding email:
-------------------------------------------------------
November 1, 2007
The following is our policy: this policy supersedes all pre-existing policies.
All prices are subject to change without notification.
<>
Internet

E-mail Us: Due to the fact that so many E-mail addresses are made up identities, we cannot identify these identities with our records when your orders are received. We cannot serve your needs unless we have your name, address and telephone number. The first time you E-mail us and from then on just your name. We will not acknowledge E-mail without this information except to reiterate, "PLEASE READ POLICY"
 
Last edited:
I just received a mainspring for a Colt 1878 from coltparts.com.

Dean seems to be a pleasant chap to deal with.
I will deal there again.

2 cents.


x2 they are Real nice to deal with. i bet i spent close to 2k on parts from them.

(but make sure you ask them if you are buying new or used parts.. lots of times they sent me used stuff....... )
 
Back
Top Bottom