Commercial Ammo for Springfield Trapdoor?

If the trapdoor is a pristine 95% plus original finish gun then I will beat you with a stick for shooting it, you do not want to what I would do if you broke it!!!! :bangHead: :bangHead: :HR: :HR: :kickInTheNuts::kickInTheNuts: However if it is a 40 to 60% gun, then have fun, and don't forget to post pics

I should be safe from receiving a beating. It's a pretty nice trapdoor, with good even patina and no rust or pitting but the stock has been refinished. Also I'm not sure that the nosecap and cleaning rod are correct as the serial number seems to indicate 1891 mfg and it appear's that all trapdoor rifle's made that year were ram-rod bayonet equipped. Thank-you for your detailed response and especially the threat of physical harm - it's nice to know that at least someone out there care's. - lol

Indeed thank's to everyone for the replies so far. This place is awesome.
 
Back
Top Bottom