Hey all,
I normally don't bother with the verifiers, but my buyer wants an antique letter. I got ahold of them once over a week ago, and since then not a squeek. 9+ phone calls, 6 messages, 6 emails and not a single response.
Talked to the RCMP transfer staff who said the verifiers were open and should be answering but couldn't explain why they aren't answering or replying. Wondering if anyone knows some tricks for getting them to reply.
I normally don't bother with the verifiers, but my buyer wants an antique letter. I got ahold of them once over a week ago, and since then not a squeek. 9+ phone calls, 6 messages, 6 emails and not a single response.
Talked to the RCMP transfer staff who said the verifiers were open and should be answering but couldn't explain why they aren't answering or replying. Wondering if anyone knows some tricks for getting them to reply.


















































