cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Aug 30, 2011 #1 Anyone have a short-list of models of antique revolvers that were converted to take self-contained cartridges ? .... I know some Remington's were......but I can't recall details !.....
Anyone have a short-list of models of antique revolvers that were converted to take self-contained cartridges ? .... I know some Remington's were......but I can't recall details !.....
tactical870 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 136 0 0 Location Buckhorn, Ontario Aug 30, 2011 #2 There's lots of colt conversions out there. Mason Richards conversions in 38-40 and 38 rf IIRC....
Killer Kanuck CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 79 0 0 Location PEI Aug 31, 2011 #3 Starr revolvers were - to 44 Colt and a European cartridge similar to 45 Colt.
cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Sep 10, 2011 #4 I just like the look of the Remington 1875......or the 1858's converted to take the unitary cartridges....
I just like the look of the Remington 1875......or the 1858's converted to take the unitary cartridges....