fortierdan
New member
- Location
- Saskatchewan
I've recently started collecting different cartridges, and I got a whole slew of the from my father. While going through them all, I've come across a 12 gauge shotgun shell that appears to be made of copper. It's got 12 for the gauge, and the number 92 stamped on the bottom along with a small symbol that is a square separated in half with a notch in the middle. (Sorry, my camera is broken right now otherwise I'd have a picture to go along with this.) There is also a clear plastic plug in the top covering a piece of paper with the letter Z on it (Possibly a 2).
Can anyone tell me anything at all about this? Where it may of come from, when it could of been made? Anything at all?
Can anyone tell me anything at all about this? Where it may of come from, when it could of been made? Anything at all?


















































