While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Actually, I never seen this system before but I'd like to have a printout of the page with all informations that system has to offer. I see it as cheap insurance in case of a LEO confrontation. I would prefer not to get an antique letter.
There is no separate page for the antique M1892 revolver. M1892 is classified as restricted under FRT number 47425-1. In the Canadian Law Comments subsection it says "-some examples of this model, when manufactured prior to 1898, as considered "ANTIQUE" in Canada". Could not find mention of a FRT number for antique M1892s. Doesn't mean there isn't one.
That's why I couldn't understand it. I thought I had it upside down.
For some reason, the military ones with the date stamp on the barrel don't always pass antique status, even if the barrel says 1897. Seems odd. Maybe they read it backwards.