Could we get .410 Taurus Judge shotshells up here?

UCSPanther

BANNED
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE REVOKED
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
Yahk, B.C
I keep hearing about this ammunition, and I was wondering if any has been approved for import.

I mainly want to see how it would perform in a shotgun.
 
I think the Buck would come out in single file and the effect could be described as "One on top of another" upon impact.
 
I've been loading .410 since I was a kid. The buckshot is only effective at close range, it spreads out really fast and doesn't have a terrible amount of penetration. I haven't made any for a while, but they would be pretty good for home defense.
 
I've been loading .410 since I was a kid. The buckshot is only effective at close range, it spreads out really fast and doesn't have a terrible amount of penetration. I haven't made any for a while, but they would be pretty good for home defense.

If the bad guy was wearing only a T-shirt. Defensive loads need to have heavy clothing factored in. A bullet or shot that makes a minimum level of effectiveness in Hawaii year round will differ from what we need for a B&E guy in our house in January. Plan accordingly.
 
If the bad guy was wearing only a T-shirt. Defensive loads need to have heavy clothing factored in. A bullet or shot that makes a minimum level of effectiveness in Hawaii year round will differ from what we need for a B&E guy in our house in January. Plan accordingly.


An intruder will have a bad day no matter how you slice it, but I really can't think of what else they would be good for. If anyone is in Edmonton, I can load a few and you can try them out for yourself.
 
The 410 defensive ammo market is huge down here. There are alot of new specialty 410 rounds available for the Judge line. A quick check of the major manufactures will show what's new.
I wouldn't want to face a judge in a Tshirt OR a winter parka.

Regards
CS45
 
Back
Top Bottom