Couple old levers...Values?? **pics up**

blargon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Location
ON
Looking for approx values on a couple more old levers. First is a Marlin 1893 in 38/55, round barrel, manufactured 1905, looks to have some type of urethane on the stock...

DSCF1863.jpg

DSCF1864.jpg

DSCF1865.jpg

DSCF1866.jpg

DSCF1867.jpg

DSCF1868.jpg

DSCF1869.jpg

DSCF1870.jpg



Second one is a Winchester 1894, round barrel, .30WCF, manufactured 1903...

DSCF1852.jpg

DSCF1853.jpg

DSCF1854.jpg

DSCF1855.jpg

DSCF1856.jpg

DSCF1857.jpg

DSCF1858.jpg

DSCF1860.jpg

DSCF1861.jpg


Any info appreciated, thanks.
 
Last edited:
Barrel lengths? Can't tell in the pics. Also, bore and internal condition?

apparently people pay more for 38-55. Downside is that it has been refinished and bluing is worn. I paid $375 for mine in 30-30 with a little pitting in the bore and octagonal barrel.

Win 94? I dunno... $450? depends how long the barrel is.
 
Barrel lengths? Can't tell in the pics. Also, bore and internal condition?

apparently people pay more for 38-55. Downside is that it has been refinished and bluing is worn. I paid $375 for mine in 30-30 with a little pitting in the bore and octagonal barrel.

Win 94? I dunno... $450? depends how long the barrel is.

Barrels are both long, 24" or 26". Can't go check, they're at my B-I-L's house...
 
Back
Top Bottom