Hi,
This is for your viewing pleasure, or feel free to add any information you can about these items, Ive done quite a lot of research into them but cant find out too much, especially about value.
What I have written down is what I know about them.
Im safe keeping the bunch below for someone who inherited them but does not have a licence. I have the job of selling them, or may hang onto some of them myself as growing fond of them.
Double barrel SXS muzzle loader shotgun.
Unknown age, Early to mid 1800’s. Made by W. Landell out of Glasgow.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/029.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/027.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/024.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0012.jpg
Enfield P14 – markings point to it being used by the Indonesian air force during the war.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/P6260075.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0482-1.jpg
Revolver - 1873 St Etienne – from France, used by French military between 1873 – to after WW2. On one side it says Le Etienne, on the other it says Sutterlin Lippmann Co, I read somewhere that the Germans also made a number of these.
Believed to be 11mm – Missing loop at bottom of grip.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0482.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0462.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0492.jpg
Flare gun
1917 Webley & Scott Ltd, London.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/045.jpg
Martini Henry
1888 Mark 4. Looks to be a 577/450.. Damage to stock.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0452.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/044.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/043.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/041.jpg
Martini Henry
1884 mark 3. Appears to be a 577/450.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/022.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/020.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/019.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/023.jpg
Musket – Has George Stewart Paisley written on it.
London twist barrel. Modified stock.
Large crack on stock.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/038.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/037.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/036.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/040.jpg
Civil war – Believed to be a Spencer rifle. Corrosion on action and barrell, the wooden stock is in good condition, missing a screw above the trigger. The brown marks on the action I have cleaned off and will get some better pics up later. Has a magazine in the butt stock.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/032.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/034.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/033.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/064.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/063.jpg
Bayonet - Is for a Gew 88, original. From Germany
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/018.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/016.jpg
Bayonet – 1913, fits on the Enfield P14. Good condition.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/014.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/012.jpg
Powder holder –
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/008.jpg
Pellet holder -
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/007.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/006.jpg
Civil War Bayonet – looks to be a match to the Spencer rifle.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/004.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/003.jpg
Feel free to add any additional info to what I have, and if you have an approximate value please let me know
Thanks a lot.
This is for your viewing pleasure, or feel free to add any information you can about these items, Ive done quite a lot of research into them but cant find out too much, especially about value.
What I have written down is what I know about them.
Im safe keeping the bunch below for someone who inherited them but does not have a licence. I have the job of selling them, or may hang onto some of them myself as growing fond of them.
Double barrel SXS muzzle loader shotgun.
Unknown age, Early to mid 1800’s. Made by W. Landell out of Glasgow.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/029.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/027.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/024.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0012.jpg
Enfield P14 – markings point to it being used by the Indonesian air force during the war.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/P6260075.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0482-1.jpg
Revolver - 1873 St Etienne – from France, used by French military between 1873 – to after WW2. On one side it says Le Etienne, on the other it says Sutterlin Lippmann Co, I read somewhere that the Germans also made a number of these.
Believed to be 11mm – Missing loop at bottom of grip.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0482.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0462.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0492.jpg
Flare gun
1917 Webley & Scott Ltd, London.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/045.jpg
Martini Henry
1888 Mark 4. Looks to be a 577/450.. Damage to stock.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/0452.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/044.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/043.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/041.jpg
Martini Henry
1884 mark 3. Appears to be a 577/450.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/022.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/020.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/019.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/023.jpg
Musket – Has George Stewart Paisley written on it.
London twist barrel. Modified stock.
Large crack on stock.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/038.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/037.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/036.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/040.jpg
Civil war – Believed to be a Spencer rifle. Corrosion on action and barrell, the wooden stock is in good condition, missing a screw above the trigger. The brown marks on the action I have cleaned off and will get some better pics up later. Has a magazine in the butt stock.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/032.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/034.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/033.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/064.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/063.jpg
Bayonet - Is for a Gew 88, original. From Germany
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/018.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/016.jpg
Bayonet – 1913, fits on the Enfield P14. Good condition.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/014.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/012.jpg
Powder holder –
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/008.jpg
Pellet holder -
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/007.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/006.jpg
Civil War Bayonet – looks to be a match to the Spencer rifle.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/004.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/geoff-9/003.jpg
Feel free to add any additional info to what I have, and if you have an approximate value please let me know
Thanks a lot.
Last edited:


















































