TheManInBlack CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location Sault Ste. Marie Dec 8, 2009 #1 Guys I can't seem to get a case around here adn I dont want to pay 60 bucks for shipping. Is there anywhere around the soo I can get a case?
Guys I can't seem to get a case around here adn I dont want to pay 60 bucks for shipping. Is there anywhere around the soo I can get a case?
TheManInBlack CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location Sault Ste. Marie Dec 8, 2009 #2 I found some in sudbury guys for $199 at shooters den
black sunshine CGN Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Location Ont Dec 30, 2009 #3 hey there. I saw some at perrys last week . there on the shelf right below the ar 15s. they would probably sell you a full crate
hey there. I saw some at perrys last week . there on the shelf right below the ar 15s. they would probably sell you a full crate
black sunshine CGN Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Location Ont Dec 30, 2009 #4 the ammo boxes are labeled NORINCO