mt84 Regular Rating - 100% 4 0 0 Location Lost, but having a good time. Sep 17, 2009 #21 Lou, thanks for the .303Brit, shoots very well, no problem with it, now I need to learn to reload this lot. (just received my Lee reloading press kit) Oh I forgot, Ouuch that thing sure kick when you shoot it.....
Lou, thanks for the .303Brit, shoots very well, no problem with it, now I need to learn to reload this lot. (just received my Lee reloading press kit) Oh I forgot, Ouuch that thing sure kick when you shoot it.....
louthepou Snow-White Le Mod<br>Moderator Moderator Rating - 100% 797 0 0 Location Aylmer, QC Sep 17, 2009 #22 Glad to hear this mt84! Drop by at some point if you'd like for a basic reloading tutorial. (We can work on some softer load ) Lou
Glad to hear this mt84! Drop by at some point if you'd like for a basic reloading tutorial. (We can work on some softer load ) Lou