Custom Flintlock

I 'd really like to get a flint Southern Mountain rifle. I would rather deal in Canada if possible. Is there any source for these rifles up here or do I have to go to the U.S? Thanks in advance for any replies.

There are a number of custom builders in Canada but you better be prepared to pay a fair amount for the gun. Taylor Sapergia in Prince George is one of the best, in my opinion. I am pretty sure his phone number can be found with an Infobel search.
Also a fellow named Guy Montfort, somewhere in southern BC, I think.

cheers mooncoon
 
There are a number of custom builders in Canada but you better be prepared to pay a fair amount for the gun. Taylor Sapergia in Prince George is one of the best, in my opinion. I am pretty sure his phone number can be found with an Infobel search.
Also a fellow named Guy Montfort, somewhere in southern BC, I think.

cheers mooncoon

Do any of these builders have websites?
 
D Taylor-Sapergia.

Here yah go

Have a look at some of his creations

http://www.sapergia.########.com/

http://contemporarymakers.########.com/2009/07/d-taylor-sapergia.html
 
I have 2 flint rifles that might interest you. One is a one year old Southern style but with brass rather than iron furniture in 45 cal. for $1,000. The other is a 2 year old Bedford County style with engraving, double set triggers, etc in 54 cal. for $1,600. Both are in excellent condition, reliable and accurate with fancy curly maple full stocks. I killed two deer with the 54. I can send pix if you are interested.
 
Back
Top Bottom