Custom Grip Makers in Canada

whiskeywillow

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Location
alberta
I'm interested in having a set of Grips done for a SAA revolver but so far have come up dry for guys doing them here in Canada. Do any of you Gunnut's know of Canadian outfits that make/carve custom grips?

If there's somebody (here) who's had some done, I'd be curious to see how they turned out and hear where the work was done. Post if you can, or send a PM if that's preferred. Perfectly, I'd like a set of Ivory's done with a Brand carved into the (right) Palm-Side and Initials on the opposite-near bottom; and I'd like one-piece as well.

Does anyone here on our side of the border specialize in Grips?
 
I have had Jakob at Calgary Shooting Centre do two sets of wood stocks for me on Remington revolvers.
I am very pleased with the work, as well as his attention to detail.

R.
 
Suppose that's a start. Right here in Alberta would be handy too. Was it two-piece grips he did on the Remington, or one-piece?

Is there any possibility a guy could see some pictures?
 
He did two piece grips for me, but I am sure he could do pretty much anything.
PM me an e-mail address and I can send you a few pictures later this week.

R.
 
Back
Top Bottom