Custom Gun Cases (who and Where) Pics

dingus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
363   4   0
Location
B.C
I am looking for a good Custom revolver Case maker who makes really nice Custom cases for Colt SAAs ect
Like the one below with dove tailed corners nice wood good latchs and hinges.
Billscases are OK but there nothiong like this.
Anyone know of some company or person who does this type of work.
This is gona be a Repo case (as close to Orignal as posible) for my Orignal 7.5 inch barreled 455 SAA Colt.




zzzzzzzzuyt.jpg
 
I bet you could find a woodworker who could make something 100X better even. Give them some ideas, pictures and dimensions and they can take it in a direction that a gun guy sidelining in woodworking never would.
 
Turns out Bill can make a case as good if not better than the one in the Picture i posted with dove tailed corners ect.
So im going to get Bill to make one.
Im impressed with his fast Replys and willing to do my custom case for not much more money than his regular cases.

Them proper cases really set off a guns eh.
 
Bills two gun case for the 5-1/2" looks like it would be great for my keeper pair of blued & nickel guns in .41 Colt with 4-3/4" barrels. Please post pics of the case if you end up getting one.
 
Dingus, is Bill making a case for you right now? I'm about to order one, will be the short barreled double case, blue interior and antiqued to go along with the age of my Colts. His antique work looks great and is only $15 more than the base price.

I love the look of the blue interior case in this link:

http://www.billscases.com/Antiqued_case.htm
 
No i held off ordering because the french made Colt custom case that came with the gun was so nice getting another case would be pointless.
Its solid Oak with etched glass top the case is just way better than i expected great locks hinges everything was frist class.
 
I see, well I ordered one this afternoon, I'll post pics when I get it in mid August.
 
Back
Top Bottom