Custom Lefty Fullstock Hawken

41 Colt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
307   0   0
Location
BC
Picked this up used in the USA recently. Green River barrel with 1-66" twist, L&R Late English lock & L&R double set triggers. Browned metal, well made with attention to detail; all screws are finished off in the same direction. Haven't shot it yet but would like to go hunting with it later this year if it shoots well enough.

35c36aa.jpg

2mcy5cp.jpg
 
That is wicked, one of the whole reasons I have stayed away from black powder rifles is the fact I couoldnt find many lefty ones. Might have to try again and see what I come up with.


Looks great.
 
That is wicked, one of the whole reasons I have stayed away from black powder rifles is the fact I couoldnt find many lefty ones. Might have to try again and see what I come up with.


Looks great.

They are hard to find. Lyman makes one but I didn't like the quality at all. A few custom makers seem to make them but you'll wait. I got lucky with this one.
 
Back
Top Bottom