custom revolver brass demand for .450, .476, 455 etc?

I will get one one day that needs tlc and redo it, but i need a good supply of 14 ga brass frist then the gun can be rechambered and then become a perscribed antique.
not sure how the brass cases would work in a tube mag with just cardbord wads glued in but they should work or could be made to work.
I love the look of them lever 12 ga shotguns.

How could it become antique? It's a centre fire repeater.
 
Hey I'm looking for .455 brass!! if you've got some made up or know where to get it I'd appreciate the info.
I just got a 1873 French revolver re-chambered to .455 Eley (bought it with the conversion started but not completed) as I understand it the .455 eley, colt and webly are all pretty much the same thing so yah now I want to shoot it :)
 
These first few are going to a friend for testing. They turned out quite well although I need to experiment with some other tooling to ensure they are all uniform. The first run was + or - .005" but I think .001 is achievable.
 
Back
Top Bottom