I just received an antique Colt SAA completely restored from the USA. I handled this gun in vegas as my smith was there for the gunshow, gun worked flawlessly. So today I received the box from Canada post opened it up and unwrapped the gun and noticed it was half cocked. I thought WTF there no way my smith sent a gun half cocked, the guys at CBSA must have been playing cowboy. Not impressed. Thats when I tried to pull the hammer back all of the way to de-#### the gun and the hammer was jammed! Instead of forcing anything I took the gun completely apart and found that not only had they bent one of the arms on the bolt but they had managed to loosen the cam from the hammer. Thats some serious force, the trigger and hammer notches look OK, fingers crossed. Tried to bend the bolt back to normal but theres no way I can get this gun to time properly. So off to the gunsmith it goes to get fixed on my dime. What, If any recourse do I have with Canada Customs? Ive tried calling their 1-800 # on the customs form but its completely automated I cant get a living person on the other end. Does anyone know if there is a specific complaint line to call? The last gun I received they also charged me double the GST they should have with no explanation on the form. WTF is going on?


















































