Customs Question

LomondK

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Location
Edmonton Ab.
So I've got a pistol that I am importing, its been tied up in customs for about 5 months now (the U.S. seller didn't include my customs letter:mad:) I'm wondering if they decide to seize it do they have to send me a letter or does it just vanish? Is there any way to contact customs and figure out what is going on with it or do I just have to wait it out?

Thanks for anyone who has info to help.
 
they send a letter and you can appeal. have you contacted them about the delay?

Have you recieved a notice of detention for examination/classification?
 
OK, you need to start calling them and getting the details. You should inquire as soon as the goods stop moving.

Likely what has happened is that CBSA has sent the gun in to the RCMP for classification.

Call the CBSA mail centre where it is being held and inquire.
 
Back
Top Bottom