Cut Off serial # for Husqvarna 1887 revolvers?

If I remember correctly, the huskies are only antique up to about #350.


EDIT sorry, I'm thinking of the Swiss 1882's. I think the huskies are good to go up to around the high 7000.
 
Last edited:
Real story-- From the RCMP Verifier---- serial number 1500 was as high as verified antique as of July 17/2012 . And her statement on that was: it was due to inspector marks :confused:: Here is what I know. (Inspector markings on the m/87;
The revolvers delivered to the army were inspected at Eskilstuna, and the m/87 typically is marked with one of the three following initials,
PB, PTB or HR, for officers Pontus Bruno, Per Theodor Bergsten and Herman Ribbing respectively.)
On the Swedish gunboards forums it has been said that ser. number 3000--above is 1898. When I was looking I got ser. number 1481 verified and ended up finding one at 6XX which I still have with RCMP letter. I also recently found one for Dingus that is ser. number 12XX and as near as I know he got it verified. Cheers
you won't be sorry owning a 1887 , I love my Husky
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom