CVA 50 Cal.

bob347

Regular
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Thinking of going to a CVA 50 cal. Either the Accurra or Apex. Anyone using these and how they shoot. Also if anyone knows where repair depot is in Canada if needed. I like the fact that they are using Bergara barrells. These are supposed to be very good quality. Can't afford a high end TC.
 
I would reccomend gettin a real blackpowder gun :p

Im a purist sorry, I just cant handle these new things that call themselves blackpowder and arent at all.

What about a traditions hawken ? Alot more fun to shoot and classic, also they arent too pricey either.

Cheers, McLean
 
No depots in Canada for repair. But thats pretty much par for the course for anything. CVA is a cheap way to get into inline muzzleloading (as is Traditions).
 
Cva has a life time warranty on all their guns. I have several cva muzzleloaders and they are great value for the money. My old cva eclipse magnum is by far the most accurate bp gun I've ever shot. My local gunsmith is an authorized repair shop for them as well. No bill of sale needed at all
 
Back
Top Bottom