cva express sxs .54cal

brybenn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Location
southern ontario
Has anyone seen handled or own one of these. I saw an ad for one that had sold but had no picture. I'm curious and think I need one if anyone knows where one may sit thanks
 
cva express rifle

ive had one in hand, however, never fired it, they seem decent, but show their cheapish charm by the means of high gloss varnished wood, which is a walnut finished beech usually, bluing is good on them, however i have a couple of quams with them, one, they utilize rather crued sights for shooting,
also they use a set screw for barrel regulation, this can cause issues as screw can move from vibration of gun being moved, therefore altering your sight in

my advise is to maybe invest into a pedersoli gun, they are fine quality and avail in a few cals, from 50-72 cal

one i had in hand was new cond, never fired, guy wanted 400$ for it
hope it helps
 
Back
Top Bottom