I am considering this ML.
Speaking with the clerk at the shop he tells me that I would also be able to shoot round ball out of this gun but I could not use loose powder.
So can I use loose powder?
Can i shoot round balls?
I've seen moulds to make 50 cal, I think they are called mini rounds, shaped like bullets, but roll your own, will they work?
And yes I am new to this.
Speaking with the clerk at the shop he tells me that I would also be able to shoot round ball out of this gun but I could not use loose powder.
So can I use loose powder?
Can i shoot round balls?
I've seen moulds to make 50 cal, I think they are called mini rounds, shaped like bullets, but roll your own, will they work?
And yes I am new to this.


















































