CVA Optima V2 s Accura V2, why does the Accura have lower cheekrest height?

Cbf123

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Saskatoon, SK
I'm considering buying an inline, and I'm looking at CVA. Any comments/thoughts would be welcome on that topic.

I'm confused about something though. The Accura line is supposed to be higher end and more accurate than the Optima, which presumably means using it at longer range. However, the stock comb on the Accura line is significantly lower relative to the scope mount than on the Optima line. This would be useful for using iron sights, but presumably most people will be using the Accura with a scope. Why wouldn't they make the Accura line work as well with a scope as the Optima line?
 
Last edited:
CVA is releasing a newer better ML in 2019....I would wait...




"Jason Sebo, VP of Sales & Brand Manager for CVA, hammered this beautiful Illinois brute on opening day of the 2018 gun season. Now here is where it is more than just another buck on the ground. Jason used the new Accura LR in .45 caliber which makes this the first whitetail taken with this “New for 2019” muzzleloader. Yes, we said .45 caliber! With a faster twist rate of 1:22, it is superior over .45 caliber muzzleloaders of the past. Paired with the new ELR @powerbelt_hunting Bullets, we are once again changing the playing field in hunting with a muzzleloader! What are your thoughts on the .45?"
 
Back
Top Bottom