I just got home from shopping, i went to a hunting store first thing , looked at a cva wolf ml,decided to get it, then specifically asked for new in box, non display firearm.
he came out with another one, I wasn't paying attention, as I was sure there was nothing to see , its new. well I thought so
I got it home hours later, with the store closed and on holidays tomorrow.
the barrel has rust on it at the bore and theres a lot of scratches in the blueing, the breech plug is dirty with some sort of while carbon.
the hammer extension is bent,
bla bla I'm ranting, I'm just a tad upset and feel dooped.
It says no refund or exchange on firearms, Im afraid they are going to say that i must have used it.
do you guys feel they should replace it no matter what the policy is? i guess if theres no returns or exchanges how did they get a used gun.
he came out with another one, I wasn't paying attention, as I was sure there was nothing to see , its new. well I thought so
I got it home hours later, with the store closed and on holidays tomorrow.
the barrel has rust on it at the bore and theres a lot of scratches in the blueing, the breech plug is dirty with some sort of while carbon.
the hammer extension is bent,
bla bla I'm ranting, I'm just a tad upset and feel dooped.
It says no refund or exchange on firearms, Im afraid they are going to say that i must have used it.
do you guys feel they should replace it no matter what the policy is? i guess if theres no returns or exchanges how did they get a used gun.


















































