CVA Wolf?

jeffcarr88

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 80%
28   7   0
Location
London
I want to "round out" my collection and am thinking about getting a CVA wolf Magnum .50cal to have a black powder rifle...all be it a modern one to try it out. Anyone own one/have any exp. with one? For the price it seems right...I just hope it can perform as well.

Thanks,

- J
 
I have a CVA Optima and really like the QRBP. The CVA Optima and Wolf makes great ml`s. Trust me for the price you will be happy. Sail has both for pretty cheap. The Optima is a slightly nicer gun but the Wolf is nice also.
 
Its a decent gun. I've sighted one in before for a friend. Didn't like the fit personally but it was an accurate gun. I prefer my eclipse magnum or my buckstalker to it
 
I've been researching for buying an entry level modern muzzleloader. For me it will be the TC Impact, made in the USA and same price as the wolf. (made in spain)
 
If you want a ML that goes boom - yeah, get your CVA. I shot a CYA for years but I found it finicky with exceptionally cheap fit and finish. I upgraded once I found out that I was serious about this type of hunting and pretty much gave it away on the EE (there is ZERO resale on the cheaper spanish guns)

There are far superior choices on the EE right now that hold there value, and leave CVA in the dust.

A quick sort revealed this:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=759898

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=767718

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=760466

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=754212

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=737556

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757475

Thompson is known for there Customer Service, and the Remington is discontinued (but were frikkin awesome).

I'm a Knight DISC 209 guy myself so I have no vested interest in the ads.

Hey..it's a forum..so free advice is what is worth. Good luck an post pics!!

Hakx
 
Back
Top Bottom