Czech 7.62x25 Crates

I just got a crate of 7.62 Czech milsurp ammo, prod 1954.

Has anyone used this ammo? How well did it work for you.

Also the ammo is labeled 7.62-pi, not 7.62x25, what does that mean?

IT means you should not use it in your nice tt33 ,it will make it all dirty and stuff ,please send it to me for further testing and evaluation . After extensive research ,I will report back on the damaging effects of the nasty stuff,just don't shot any in your gun, word has it that you will not be able to stop! ;0)
:shotgun:
 
I just got a crate of 7.62 Czech milsurp ammo, prod 1954.

Has anyone used this ammo? How well did it work for you.

Also the ammo is labeled 7.62-pi, not 7.62x25, what does that mean?


7.62 pistol

I have had a few that ftf on the first strike. They all went bang after recocking. Maybe that is a spring problem with my pistol.
 
I got a bunch of '54 from Trade-Ex a while back, it hasn't failed me yet. It tends to put a huge grin on ya face so be careful.:D :D :D Just clean your pistol afterwards, the stuff is corrosive. Cheers.
 
I bought a crate of the stuff a while back. I was hoping to see it in spam cans or plastic bags but it arrived in paper boxes. I haven't had any problems with it though, not one misfire.

I clean my TT-33 after every trip to the range but if I run a rag through it in a day or two I find it is dirty again. Dirty stuff.
 
Back
Top Bottom