Czech 7.62x39 Milsurp in ON/PQ Online

lejarretnoir

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I've noticed crates of Czech milsurp have dried up for online purchases in either of these two provinces. When is the expected dates of new stock coming in?
Sorry, but shipping kills any savings for me to buy it elsewhere.
 
i just bought a crate (1120rds)179.00 plus 80 for shippin the shipping hurts but eh. from ellwood epps. i didnt wanna drve so far so i got it shipped saves me gas n time to get it shipped. after taxes n all that it ends up being like .25 cents a round. if you find anywhere cheaper let me know
 
I think Lebaron in Montréal have some 218$, I have to call before I go maybe this week or next week. Were are you from Lejarretnoir maybee we can arange something? Im from 1 hour north of Montreal.
 
We'll have more of the 1120 crates next week. I know some of the distributors are sold out of 1200 cases.
 
Back
Top Bottom