Dangerous Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather see this dirtbag busted than an unlicenced father of three kids who thought the gun would look cool on his wall.
 
I would rather see this dirtbag busted than an unlicenced father of three kids who thought the gun would look cool on his wall.

That's about the type of person who'd buy it too.
And ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law,Conservatives are intent on implementing mandatory sentences on gun crimes as we speak
somebody could get screwed over bad
 
762, TBMH cool it.
Go get a beer or something eh?

Thread has had much of the junk removed.

Ah thats better....
I will buy the gun and have it destroyed but I'm broke (tim hortons dont to pay well). Please emt me $2000 so I can do this for the good of the gun comunity. If it saves one life its worth it. Thats what aunt wendy says.
 
Things must be very different in quebec.

So i guess that since there's peach, pear and cherry picking hippies in BC it makes you one of them... things aren't different here... Why would someones opinion define the whole population of Quebec... I guess we're all english hating separatists afterall....
 
So i guess that since there's peach, pear and cherry picking hippies in BC it makes you one of them... things aren't different here... Why would someones opinion define the whole population of Quebec... I guess we're all english hating separatists afterall....

Actually all the fruit is picked in Okanogan by dirty french youth who hitchike here to pick apples and peaches, sqeegee car windows, get hooked on drugs and live on welfare.
They are quite detested in the interior.
 
So how is this flee market seller different from some of the sellers on EE who peddle misrepresented over priced stuff?
 
So how is this flee market seller different from some of the sellers on EE who peddle misrepresented over priced stuff?

No difference, both would be crimminal acts.
If you try to sell an unregistered firearm as an antique, thereby not requireing licence nor registration, you are breaking the law.
The aurgument here seems to be, if you witness this illegal act, should you report it?
I say yes, if for no other reason other than if we don't police ourselves, we will be policed. We don't need the public spot light shawn on our activities.
IMHO people in the EE that advertise in bold letters "NO LICENCE REQUIERED!!!" are doing us a great disservice. It is only a matter of time before the anti's latch on to this little known anomilly in our gooffy gun laws and start to cry foul.
We will lose yet one more freedom. The cost of that freedom could be as simple as policing ourselves.
 
So how is this flee market seller different from some of the sellers on EE who peddle misrepresented over priced stuff?

You caught that to? lol! still some good deals, just have to keep your eyes open.

The aurgument here seems to be, if you witness this illegal act, should you report it?

I think the argument started out as if you see someone trying to rip someone else off worse then a car sales men you should do the better good and try to stop him, in this case, with the law, in order to potentialy help out a poor "sucker" who may be a very honest, loving contributor to our society. Basically looking out for one another. They guy is obviously in the market to capitalise on the innocent.
 
By Your logic any time you dont like what someone is doing you should call the cops and say they have a gun???

Okay - dont call the cops -

Tie his hands behind his back - and set fire to his pubic hair instead -

But dont be a coward - be a vigilante !

poster_US_DestroyThisMadBrute.jpg

swingerlh.gif
 
Okay - dont call the cops -

Tie his hands behind his back - and set fire to his pubic hair instead -

But dont be a coward - be a vigilante

Truth be told. I would rather (as someone in this thread was talking about) my neighbor went and found out what was going on than calling the cops if a guy was breaking into my house.It only takes a few minutes (seconds) to say hey buddy what are you up to. The cops take hours.


I'm still waiting for all who freaked out about this to start emting me the cash so we can get this death machine off the streets......... I heard there was a gang muzzle loader shooting just last week!!! Come on guys if it saves one life. It is our duty.
 
I'm still waiting for all who freaked out about this to start emting me the cash so we can get this death machine off the streets......... I heard there was a gang muzzle loader shooting just last week!!! Come on guys if it saves one life. It is our duty.

No one said you should buy this off him (apparently reading is not one of your strong points either)... "all those that freaked out" basically told you MANY TIMES to man up and call the authorities about the criminal activity taking place at that location, because what the guy's doing is not only criminal, but also very wrong (as in preying on the newbies). And this has nothing to do with the province you live in; the Criminal Code is nation-wide, in case you don't know.

Anyway, there's only one thing I wish for... I hope that one day you end up spending a few thousand dollars on lawyer fees & f*ck up your entire life, thanks to someone else's unreported scam or criminal act (because that's what ultimately is going to happen to some poor unlicensed hunter/newbie who buys that gun for fun and goes to the range or hunting with it, then gets busted on a routine inspection). In other words, if you're not man enough to watch out for other members of the community, then your immature views are not welcome here amongst the rest of us.

As far as sending you money... I wouldn't send you a broken cent even if your life depended on it. If you're not a part of the solution, then you're a part of the problem, buddy.

:kickInTheNuts:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom