Decipher Combat Masters Pricing?

Ive bought components from Kurt for many years (from about 1998)and have spent quite a few thousand dollars on these.Kurt was always great to deal with,but unfortunately in the last while its been increasingly frustrating doing any dealing with him.Multiple e- mails get unanswered and its really hard to reach him on the phone.I can fully appreciate that he must be pretty busy,but thats no excuse for the poor service.He really should hire an assistant to help out,Im sure that he has enough business to justify this.Until then,I will be taking my business(and about 5 of my club members) elsewhere
 
Ive bought components from Kurt for many years (from about 1998)and have spent quite a few thousand dollars on these.Kurt was always great to deal with,but unfortunately in the last while its been increasingly frustrating doing any dealing with him.Multiple e- mails get unanswered and its really hard to reach him on the phone.I can fully appreciate that he must be pretty busy,but thats no excuse for the poor service.He really should hire an assistant to help out,Im sure that he has enough business to justify this.Until then,I will be taking my business(and about 5 of my club members) elsewhere

+2
On my last order in the fall of last year, I met him face to face at his shop and cut him a check for around $4000 for components - I spoke with him face to face briefly last week and he refused to answer a simple question.
He is feeling the pinch of components like everywhere and will not sell them separately. His loaded ammo is going out in the tens of thousands per order, and only to those he deems fit to receive them.

If you don't already have an inside track to receiving service from him, don't hold your breath.
 
Kinda like Prairie Gun Works. Had the government contract and wouldn't give the general public the time of day.

When the contract was up, at some point in time they became a board sponsor flogging rifles and actions.

BDX may be different because he supplies training ammo to law enforcement and there will alway be a demand.
 
Back
Top Bottom