DND item ID needed

Is it a big blank?,, like a .50 cal blank?
The C128 is the saluting blank used in the 12pdr cannon. I believe it is a rimmed version of the .50 cal blank. It's a Navy thing.
 
Is it a big blank?,, like a .50 cal blank?
The C128 is the saluting blank used in the 12pdr cannon. I believe it is a rimmed version of the .50 cal blank. It's a Navy thing.

You rock. Seems to be it, straight walled, 3inchs-ish, I thought the issue had come on here before, but couldnt find it.
 
I have a couple here.
I was told they were used in a water cannons to blow apart suspicous pacels or packages that could be a bomb threat.:eek::cool:DAN>>>
 
I was under the impression that the Cartridge for the 12 pdr is the Cartridge Calibre .50 Blank C67 for 12 pdr 8 cwt gun. Can you post a pic?

They both are,, the C128 is rimmed, and the C67 isn't.
The C128 is the replacement for the C67,, the C128 being designed to be more easily removed from the 12pdr casing adapter.
I don't have pics, but they look the same except for the rim.
 
Back
Top Bottom