Do you think we should get in on the CPC action?

budman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Location
S.W Bantario
As I read the threads in the politic section, I got
to thinking if we could get a few changes ourselves.
First thing that came to mind was ammo restrictions,
next was rifles with magazines,as some pistols have
have magazines.These rifles fall into the licensed class.
I don't truly call them antiques then,but they are
for their age.

Any other thoughts on this??
 
A small but major thing I would like to see would be to make modern made percussion copies of historic arms to be reclassified as antiques.

For no other reason then to loosen the restrictions using them for living history events, nothing worse then seeing long land besses during a Fenian raid demonstration.

Frankly using 150 year old enfields to keep the historical accuracy is very prohibitively expensive for most people and could be damaging for the historic arm.
 
Agreed, I believe that all firearms made before 1898 should be
antique regardless of design and function or caliber.
They should be subjected to restrictions, same for modern copies
provided they shoot the same powder as their older cousins.
 
Back
Top Bottom