englishman_ca CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 156 0 2 Location Ontario's Near North, not far from west side of Al Jan 27, 2016 #1 Does anybody here own this carbine or know who does? It was sold on the EE some years ago and likely still in Canada. I would like to ask the owner some questions about the markings. Attachments IMG_4999.jpg 40.3 KB · Views: 241 Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
Does anybody here own this carbine or know who does? It was sold on the EE some years ago and likely still in Canada. I would like to ask the owner some questions about the markings.
G goldidig CGN Regular Rating - 100% 206 0 0 Location Nova Scotia Feb 23, 2016 #2 That was my carbine Simon but I can't remember who the chaps name is that I sold it to. I'll let you know if I come up with it though. Al
That was my carbine Simon but I can't remember who the chaps name is that I sold it to. I'll let you know if I come up with it though. Al