does anyone sell Hornady Critical Defense ammo in Canada

Maybe it's like Hornady TAP ammo, they can only import it for LE agencies but when there's some left it's available for civilians.

For TAP ammo, you have to monitor the many Hornady dealers and be there at the right time.
 
P&D in Edmonton usually has a good selection of hollow point pistol ammo, they would be worth a call if you don't mind paying for shipping.

P & D Enterprises is located at:
10552 – 115th Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T5H 3K6
Phone (780-420-6419)
Our Hours of Operation are:
Monday to Saturday 9:30 - 5:30 pm
We are closed Sunday and most Holidays
.
 
I've scene the TAP ammo in 45 acp about 6 months ago in a local shop, I think it was about 34$ a box of 20.

At that price I would rather just shoot 2 round of FMJ.
 
We have some on order but I can't say when it will arrive. Could be two weeks, could be 4 months.
 
depends where you shop......... seen 338 LM TAP ammo, 9mm tap, 5.56 tap, 308 tap.......... usually expensive but its pretty good ammo
 
I have not to put anything on the website that isn't in stock unless I clearly mark it as a pre-order. Unfortunately the odd thing does make it thru...sold in store, wrong item in the box etc but 99.99% of the stuff on the website is in stock.
 
Back
Top Bottom