Yep , Blair said it is prohibited .
well if it is, then my over 20 mm flintlock will be
Yep , Blair said it is prohibited .
An antique gun meets the criteria for a firearm but also meets the criteria which exempts it from registration in the case of restricted and prohibited firearms and exempts its possessor from the need for a PAL or RPAL
cheers mooncoon
Agreed I have been told by the Techs that this OIC will not effect Antiques But some are trying to get everyone fired up and I get that we all must stand together with those in the firearms community that have had some very expensive pieces prohibited Some of us were around in 1995 when Kim Cambell and Allen Rock had there way with OIC and lost some pieces back then we now have a way to communicate and coordinate that we never had back then so hopefully this time things will be different
His legal interpretations and statements are meaningless. He also said there were absolutely no rim fires prohibited on CTV. He doesn’t know what he is talking about or what he has done. I’d trust the interpretation of anyone here over him any day. I’ll wait for an official documented legal interpretation.



























