Double barrel Puzzle

p4rhQ9d.jpg

IBomLCr.jpg

Z5UybPS.jpg

lbzoFG3.jpg


P.S. I took 75% of these pictures while pooping
 
Last edited:
Looks like it, too.... Just kidding!
Ok, smokeless proof, looks like a decent boxlock gun, probably post WW1.
Well used, have it checked, but if OK, heavy loads not a good idea.
1kg4(?) was the weight of the barrel set at proofing (1.4 kg).
The crown over D may be Doumoulin (spelling?).
One of the marks on the barrel set (funny h) is the year date code, looks sorta 1929.
The C (Omega sideways) with 12-70 is after 1924.

That's it, you are on your own potty from here!
Have fun.
 
The Lion over the P.V. indicates Nitro Proofed for Smokeless powder.
The 12.70 inside the horseshoe indicates the gauge and chamber length.
The ELG in the oval with the crown on top indicate it was proofed at Liege Belgium.
The letter P is an inspectors mark.
The candle stick like mark is an inspection or proof of breeching system.

Anyway, the piece you are missing is called a "forearm extractor lever (& pin)".
I'll put up a pic of mine in a bit.
 
Last edited:
That looks almost Identical exept mine has those two slots (refer to pictures) but that actually helps a great deal, I'm gunna go to a couple gun stores tomorrow and I'll show them your pictures
 
Back
Top Bottom