Double Barrel sidexside 12gauge

mbrooks73

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently aquired a Armas "Bost" Eibar double barrel side x side, boxlock 12 gauge and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me value it. I would appreciate any feedback. I have also aquired a .303 Ross Rifle and a WWI german flare gun that i cant seem to find values for. Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Pics are required. The Spanish double is probably not a real high dollar item, field grade Spaniards run $300- $500 on average. Though they made some really fine guns as well almost the equal of English "Best" guns. Is the Ross a Mk1, 2 or 3? Is it sportered or in original military trim? The Milsurps forum is better to post pics of the Ross and the flare gun.
 
I am not quite sure how to post pictures on here, but when i figure it out i will. Also, thankyou for the questions on the other guns, as I now know what to get as far as information.
 
Back
Top Bottom