double rifles?

maddawg

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Utterson Ontario
Hey Guys
I shoot a double 12 muzzle loading shot gun. It is an amazing gun to shoot. I hunt almost everything that flies or scoots along the ground with it.My questions
-Does anyone have a double rifle muzzle loader?
-What kind? How would you rate it?
-would you recommend me purchasing one?
- were can I get one and for how much
 
There is the .58 caliber pedersoli kodiak. Not sure on quality or anything, never owned one. Someone will chime in who knows better.

Ive seen the kodiak on the EE for around 800, pretty sure marstar carries them.

Cheers, McLean
 
The Pedersoli doubles are available in different calibers, both barrels rifled, or as combination guns. They have two folding rear sights. One for the left barrel, one for the right. Avoids the issue of regulating.
 
Back
Top Bottom