Hello everyone!
I am hoping someone can help me on this. I was looking for drop charts with different bullets for my TC omega 50 cal. I Was looking on Powerbelt, Hornaday, Barnes and others in regard to bullet drop but there does not seem to be any charts that I could find. Does anyone have this?
Also I was wondering how the 45 cal sabots compared to drop with the 50 cal Powerbelts, it there much or any difference?
Thanks!
I am hoping someone can help me on this. I was looking for drop charts with different bullets for my TC omega 50 cal. I Was looking on Powerbelt, Hornaday, Barnes and others in regard to bullet drop but there does not seem to be any charts that I could find. Does anyone have this?
Also I was wondering how the 45 cal sabots compared to drop with the 50 cal Powerbelts, it there much or any difference?
Thanks!


















































